Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Nothing to say...

There has been more pictures than words on my blog lately. Haven't been thinking much lately, so I guess I'll just post pictures till I find something worth writing about...

Brotherly love (Lucius helping Sully with his tie)....


Pak toh session....


The challenge...

After being so pissed with the people who keep stealing our sandals and shoes, we have finally decided to move our shoes and sandals in the house. Since our good friends love stealing so much, we left 2 pairs of sandals at the door for them to steal. We did that two nights in a row, but they didn't take them. Maybe stealing is only fun when its hard.. haha!



Took a picture with our lecturer after the last class of the subject. Really feels like I'm graduating. Everything seems to be going well so far. I have only 1 more paper to go... wuhuuuuuu!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home