Untitled
Well, it’s been a while since I sat down and blogged. It seems that Joash, the man who said that he will never start a blog has his own blog now and is updating it even more often than many of us haha!
FYP dateline is just around the corner and I have to admit that I’m feeling a little stress. It’s been a while since I felt stress haha! Life has been pretty good the past 1 year or so. I had very few subjects, so was kind of enjoying life all these while. The FYP fever will be over in a month’s time. Even though I haven’t completed my FYP yet, I have to say that I’m grateful that the Lord has brought me this far already. At least, my FYP is working now. What’s left is writing my thesis, which will carry about half the total FYP marks. Stress la… =P
Enough of that, now for some happy thoughts…. Trinite was ok… Had a bit of fun there
We were just thinking the other day, maybe the 3 of us FYP mates should just start a company together after graduating and name it SML (Small Medium Large) or better known as Soly Mark Lionel haha!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home