The end is near...
The most hectic week of the semester has just passed, and suddenly I’m feeling a little weird. Last week I woke up each day knowing I have to finish up my FYP report, share during CG night, lead bible study, worship lead on Sunday, and study for the last midterm of my life (hopefully =P). Today, I woke up around lunch time, had my lunch and just suddenly realized, I got nothing important to do today. Well, it doesn’t mean that I have nothing to do at all, just that somehow life is back to normal again. Life is just so beautiful these days.
I’ll be leaving MMU in exactly one month. There will be many things that I’ll miss doing as a student.
The view from the last row of the lecture hall...


Lab Sessions...

The view from FET...

studying at the library...

Lepaking with friends...

Meaningless activities that becomes meaningful in the company of friends. I think Carlsberg was right when they said that "the best things in life are shared". Just yesterday, I saw one of my friends taking a picture of himself signing his attendance in class for the last time. I guess when you know it's all going to end, everything seems a little more meaningful...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home