Friday, March 02, 2007

The last mile...

This year was the second time I spent Chinese New Year away from home. I spent it this year in Malacca with my younger brother. Chinese New Year was a little different this year. Instead of visiting my relative’s houses, I visited our church leader’s houses for the first few days on CNY. The funny thing this year was that instead of the typical Chinese food during CNY. I had nasi lemak ayam, ikan bakar, Indian food and not forgetting a steamboat reunion dinner haha!

There was also a big lesson to learn this CNY holiday. The lesson was on responsibility. I was left with a few responsibilities this holiday.


Mark left his seven wives under my care.


Joash left his girlfriend under my care


Julian left his son under my care


The CNY holiday has ended and I’m now on the last mile of my Uni life. Only another 3 months left before I graduate. So what’s left on the menu?


1) Final Year Project (FYP)

Thinking of my fyp reminds me of how I got myself into trouble when I started out with zero knowledge on how to implement my project. This is probably the biggest hurdle before I graduate but now I’m slowly seeing the light at the end of the tunnel (I really hope it’s not a train haha!).




2) 2 more subjects to go

Optoelectronics and Optical Communications

Embedded System Design

- sounds difficult eh… haha!



3) Care Group (CG)

My last responsibility in MMUCF before I graduate…



4) Trinite





My last prom…. Going solo this year =P






5) Inter Fellowship Camp

The last camp in my Uni life



6) Final Year Mission Trip



We’re going to Jakarta

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home