Count down started off with weeks, then working days, hours and finally down to minutes. When the clock hit
5pm on my last day of industrial training, I felt like a free man. No more waking up early. No more being stuck in traffic jams when going to and coming back from work. No more 1 hour lunch breaks. No more wishing time would pass quickly so I can go back after work and so that the weekend would come sooner. I guess the wishing time would pass quickly is probably one of the stupidest things to do. It kind of makes life quite meaningless. Just trying to get through each day as quick as possible and one day at the end of your life, when you look back, you’re going to realized that you have wasted it all. Wasted it all wishing time would pass quicker. So I’ve wasted the past 12 weeks of my life, wishing time would pass quicker, wishing that it would all end sooner, only to realize the cruel fact in life that ‘the end of something is always the beginning of something else’. And that something else is called Final Year Project (part 2) and the other responsibilities I need to carry out before I graduate. They say that the happiest people are not people who have everything, but people who make the best out of what they have. So I guess in the same way, we can’t always wish for things to go the way we like all the time, we just have to make the best out it. To accept the things we can’t change, to change those that we can and to have the wisdom to know the difference. Easier said than done hahaha! :P
(My favourite sign in my house in KK)
2 Comments:
C'mon! One more sem to go! You can do it! And then after that you can lepak till how long also can. haha
ala..... easier said than done bah brader haha!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home