Sunday, October 22, 2006

Leaving...

Just came back from my last Malacca Camp few days ago. Camp was great! The food was great (more than enough to eat). The only thing missing in this camp were the seniors . The oldest people there were only Solomon and me. Overall, I think the camp committee did a good job la... Here are some pictures from the camp (don't have much pics, since I'm using Joash's com now :p)...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Since everyone has left Malacca after the camp, I've been spending the past few days with Sam and Seong. Lepak, makan, watching movies and growing fat. Besides that, I've been trying to finish up this book that my friend borrowed me...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

There was this interesting chapter in it about 'character qualities and attitudes that matter the most in a life partner' haha! The part that struck me was the personal discipline part. Where one of the questions were whether the person took care of his body? Eating habits and all... Before I go any further, let me introduce you to my best friends...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Guess it might be time to cut down on fast food before it kills me haha! Time to start having some personal discipline :p

I'll be leaving for Kota Kinabalu on Tuesday. I'll be there for the next 3 months plus to do my industrial training in a company called Power Project Consultant. So I've busy packing up all my stuff. Will be bringing one small bag and my CPU only. It's gonna be the first time in the last 4 years plus that I'll be spending months away from Malacca. Usually our holidays are just 3 weeks long only. Gonna miss the food in Malacca and also the people here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home