I think this blog has reached its end…. at least for now la… I don’t think I’ll be updating it anymore…Thank you for reading this blog... thanks for caring… It has been a good year… Adios
aiiks..dun stop lar..ur blog nice wey. If ur afraid no fan dun worry, me ur blog fan..seriously.. ha ha, ooh well..dun close down...pfft -_-" cos its a good blog..
To continue or not, is not for us to decide, and is entirely up to the blogger himself. If he feels blogging is taking up too much time than it is supposed to, then, yes, I'll support his cause to stop.
But remember what Dr. Ng Kam Weng said:" Don't write about ourselves. Write about other things."
yeah guys.... thanks a lot for reading this blog haha! I really appreciate it... but i guess there is a time and season for everything, and i think it's time to stop blogging and move on to something else... :P cya........
8 Comments:
aiiks..dun stop lar..ur blog nice wey. If ur afraid no fan dun worry, me ur blog fan..seriously.. ha ha, ooh well..dun close down...pfft -_-" cos its a good blog..
why lar?? why wanna stop bloggin?? no fun d lar if u stop bloggin.. blog lar..
To continue or not, is not for us to decide, and is entirely up to the blogger himself. If he feels blogging is taking up too much time than it is supposed to, then, yes, I'll support his cause to stop.
But remember what Dr. Ng Kam Weng said:" Don't write about ourselves. Write about other things."
Adios.
sometimes, there just is an end to all things..
maybe you'll start another blog, say this time about finding love... >p
yeah guys.... thanks a lot for reading this blog haha! I really appreciate it... but i guess there is a time and season for everything, and i think it's time to stop blogging and move on to something else... :P
cya........
you're gonna stop blogging for real??? nnnoooooo..........
You knw wat they say bout quiters? loosers! didnt think your one tho
Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » »
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home