WALAU EH !!!!!!!!!!!
5 kg…. I think that’s the minimum weight I have gained in the past one-month or so. I think it all started during study week haha! With all the nice cha siew fan, ayamas chicken, chicken delight, nandos, and all the yam cha-ing during the evening. Now it’s even worst, I’m eating n eating and not exercising at all haha!
Actually, I’m a little worried now haha! I think this is the first time I’m actually worried bout my weight. Wuhuuuuuu!!!!!!!! Another great achievement haha! I think I should do something about it with the remaining 2 weeks of holiday I have. I don’t think I’ll be cutting down on any food. Life is too short to diet.. haha! Maybe I’ll just go exercise everyday la haha!Hey look at the pic.... intresting yeah? one taken bout 21 years ago.. another just last month...


2 Comments:
fatty boy! :)
haha! a bit la..... :D
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home