Wednesday, November 09, 2005

PlanetShakers ba... haha!

I attended the PlanetShakers night concert for the past 2 days in KK… It was great… the band was really good. Sounded just like the cd man… haha! And the sound system… superb… wish we could have it in church haha! That would be really nice…

Anyway, I really respect what PlanetShakers is doing la…. I think it’s a great ministry… These people are passionate for Jesus… cool yeah!!!!!

I didn’t attend the conference coz I had some stuff to do… so I only went for the last 2 nights of the concert… went for the first night with Edmund only then on the second night Dayze and Carina joined us. After the concert we went for supper beside the beach.
Oh ya.. I think the crew for the conference did a good job. We came late on the last night and they actually found seats for all 4 of us at the last few rows. Although we could only see tiny people on the stage from the last few rows, but from where I sat I saw thousand of people worshipping God. Lifting up their hands… Shouting their lungs out… Jumping around praising Jesus…. That’s cool…. =D

Well, I bought a few things during those night concerts… bought their latest album Evermore… which comes with a bonus dvd…

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I also bought this book there… I think it was the cover that attracted me… cool cover.. haha! But I think what made me buy this book was this question that was written on the back of the book.. “How do I relate to a God who is invisible when I’m never sure he’s there?”
I’m really looking forward to read it… hehe!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

look at this…

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I think for the 2 nights that I went… this was the thing that struck me the most… It’s about child sponsorship. Child sponsorship is about bringing hope and making a world of difference for a struggling child. World vision is an international Christian humanitarian aid organization serving the world’s poorest children and families in about 100 countries. World vision helps transform the lives of children and families in need without discriminating against religious beliefs, gender, race or ethnic background.

So guys… make a difference in someone’s life today… sponsor a child.. it only takes RM 50 a month…. Click here for more info and to sign up



World Vision Malaysia

1 Comments:

At 11:30 PM , Blogger auseniale said...

ooh...pinjam me the book when ur done, puh--leazzeee... sorry had to miss ur 21st, but blessed belated btw...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home