Friday, November 18, 2005

the plan.....

I’m back in Melaka oledi… life here has been really fun… I only have 1 subject this sem… so it’s like only 8 hours of class a week including tutorials
CF was fun….CG was fun too….. I’m glad to be back here la…. I think this is gonna be my nicest sem for my whole study here…. I’ll have enough time to relax, exercise, lepak and still be able to have time to study….. haha!
Highlights of the sem…..

- lepak with Billy and gang this Sunday…. haha!
- going to Enzyme National Conference from the 28th of Nov till the 3rd of Dec at Peacehaven, Genting Highlands.
- Advance Electromagnetic Theory midterm on the 15th of Dec
- Advance Electromagnetic Theory Finals somewhere around 9th of January to 14 January

so that’s the rough plan for this sem la…. haha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home