Friday, October 21, 2005

When it's over

It’s been a while since I’ve updated haha! Actually I’ve been quite busy after exams… lepaking and also celebrating peoples birthdays (a lot of ppl born on Oct u know haha!). I went for the MMUCF Melaka Camp before I went back to KK… I enjoyed it hehe! The beach was ok actually, not too bad… The message was great especially those the speaker did not intend to speak on in the first place like bout your calling in life and relationships hehe!

Here are some pics from the camp

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
yeah I was watching the sunset near the beach at the camp… cool yeah.!!! Me on the left and Joshua J from FES on the right


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Here’s a bunch of people that I love, a bunch of happy people who live in a world of their own. Presenting to you…. The Emo Club Committee 2005 hahahaha! Edmund as advisor, Joash as VP1, Seong as treasurer, Lionel as President, Rebecca as VP2 and Solomon as membership director… :p


So on Friday, a day after the camp, my mom called me at bout 5 in the evening, and she told me that my grandmother’s health was deteriorating fast. She was admitted into the hospital the week before because she didn’t look too good. My mom told me that my grandmother mentioned that she wanted to see my older brother and me. My flight was scheduled the next day actually so that night I continued with my plan to go for steamboat with the guys. At bout 7pm that day, I received a sms from my mom saying that my grandma has just passed away. At that time I think my older brother was at the KLIA already… me? I was at Deric’s house waiting for the others before going for steamboat.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Here’s a bunch of us who went for steamboat that night…


Went back that night after a movie. Packed my stuff and the slept. The next day I took my flight home and when I reached KK I went straight to the mortuary for a while before going home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


And the funeral was held on Monday

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


The atmosphere during the funeral service was super sad ler… I had to maintain a bit… maintain maintain…. I know they say “A Real Man Cries”. Yeah true…. but not anywhere and anytime.
We just finished the 7 days of memorial prayer last night. Yeah, my grandma was a RC.



Lesson learnt from all these…

  1. Don’t hesitate to show others love, you’ll never know when it’s gonna be the last time you see them
  2. True character is revealed in times of trouble and hardship. What is in the deepest corner of a man’s heart will be revealed then….
  3. Make up (cosmetics) can do wonders… figured this out from the faces of my cousins haha!

Holiday plan? Not much ler… I only have bout 3 weeks left now. I’m gonna try to finish reading a few books, watch some movies, lepak and exercise lo….. hehe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home