Saturday, October 29, 2005

walau eh.........haha!

I’ve been worrying bout my results since I took my finals coz I did horribly in a few papers. Anyways I found out beginning of this week that results would be out by Friday so no choice lo, I waited for it and I prayed… coz I was really worried ma haha…. God assured me that day that everything would be ok…. but being a man of little faith, still worried la…

I woke up on Friday morning, checked my results, well it wasn’t out yet… so did some other stuff and then checked it again in the evening… I think my heart was beating super fast ler when I found out from my course mates that the results were out… was a little scared to scroll down the page to see my results haha! Weak weak….. haha!

Well, I passed!!!!!! Wuhuuuuuu…!!!!!!!! I’ve never been happier in my life to pass… there were times when I thought I would fail as well but I think this is the worst time… I really felt there was no hope of passing actually. I would say it was God’s grace yeah…. Praise the Lord…. Wuhuuuu!!!!!!! Anyway my grades aren’t too good but I’m just too happy that I passed…. I broke 2 of my own records this time.. I got the lowest grade in my faculty year and the lowest GPA in the history of my life in MMU…. Hahaha! Tak tau mati wan…

Holidays are a little boring. It’s been raining everyday, wanna go exercise also cannot… so now I’m eating and watching TV and then eat and then sleep and then eat again haha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home