Friday, October 07, 2005

Twenty One.......

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
21??? Yeah…. The day has finally come… it’s one of those days when people tell u that you’re a big boy already...... Finally got my freedom???? Nope haha! had that a long time ago....... Got wiser??? Erm… compared to yesterday, I don’t think so la haha! Nothing much has change in just a day…. But throughout the 21 years of my life here on earth… I would definitely have to say that many things have changed… :D

So what have I achieved so far??? What have I done with my life for the past 21 years… Nothing much I guess… just growing up and enjoying myself.

What am I going to do next?? haha! I guess from this point onwards I gotta take my life more seriously. I want to live a purposeful and meaningful life, so that at the end of my life I can say that “I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith” hehe! :p

Well, it doesn’t mean that I’m not gonna have any fun anymore… it’s just that I’ll put more thought and effort into what I do hehe!

I was lepaking at Sam’s house before going to play badminton later at 11pm and to my surprise...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

the cake design by Tse Seong.... haha! not bad ya....
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

a group pic, just before rushing off to play badminton... hehe! (u know what i noticed from this pic... Where are all the girls???!!!!!!!!! haha!)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

after badminton... balik to Sam's place to eat the cake haha!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

hehe! and my birthday present...... :p Thanks guys!!!!!!!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thanks guys for everything..... for those calls, SMSes and messages... hehe!
And above all.... a big Thank You to my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ for your faithfulness throughout the pass 21 years....

'Cause I still believe in Your faithfulness.
'Cause I still believe in Your truth.
'Cause I still believe in Your holy Word.
Even when I don't see, I still believe

(Jeremy Camp - I still believe)

3 Comments:

At 10:48 AM , Blogger thewonghome said...

eh! err... happy bday ah Lionel! 21 wohh! woohoo!

 
At 10:49 AM , Blogger thewonghome said...

now u are of legal age to drink, marry and be sued!! wakakakaka..... So take care ah! ;-p

 
At 12:36 PM , Blogger LT said...

thanks thanks....... yeah!! i will take good care... :P

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home