Saturday, September 17, 2005

One day la... one day.... haha!

Read this on my ex youth leaders blog, from thewonghome’s blog

Several nights ago, Danica was in my room playing with her china-made barbie dolls, while I was putting Chloe to sleep. A little while later as I was preparing to settle down on to my bed to read, I caught Danica singing, in her own words, to the tune of the song "Still" from the Hillsong Album, Hope. She kept repeating the chorus, which 'normally' would go "When the oceans rise and thunders roar, I will soar with you above the storm, Father You are King over the flood, I will be still and know You are God..."

I look forward to the day when she can actually understand those words... ;))



Sounds no nice yeah… I wanna have kids too haha! To see the innocence in a little child. The minds and hearts that hasn’t been corrupted by this hopeless world we live in and the nicest thing would be to watch them as they grow up day by day… but frankly speaking I’m so far away from that right now… which is good… haha! coz I don’t think I’m ready yet… Imagine a little kid just coming up to u now and call u “daddy” haha! Wouldn’t that freak you out hahahaha! :p

How do I know I'm not ready? First of all… I don’t have a wife yet… I dun have a fiancé also… and I don’t have a girlfriend either (sounds like a sad fella haha!)… Next I don’t even have a job… I’m almost 21 and till today I’m still asking money from my parents every month (such a sad truth)… oh ya… then I’m still so full of nonsense right now… I had an early dinner with an old friend yesterday and after not seeing her for a while.. I asked her this “Have I changed?” and her reply was… “yeah, now u more pak chi”… which means now u more crazy (or full of nonsense la)…..

So maybe one day la… one day…. Haha!



There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven:
Ecclesiastes 3:1

2 Comments:

At 1:44 PM , Blogger thewonghome said...

And that one day will surely come Bro! *wink*

 
At 11:37 PM , Blogger LT said...

yeah!!! AMEN! haha! :p

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home