Saturday, September 10, 2005

Happy pictures....

I was talking to Deric just yesterday… and he suggested that we should post happy pictures on our blog instead of some emo pics, so I listened to him… I went online searching for happy pictures… nice sceneries, green pastures and stuff like that… Then I found these pics..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunsets…. Aren’t they beautiful?… but how many times have we actually seen it? The live version… and not some pictures of it. I mean really took time to appreciate the beauty of creation. We watch movies.. dramas… look at pretty girls… but what about the sunset? You know, I once read somewhere that we have a God who never paints the same sunset twice… Isn’t that amazing?

2 Comments:

At 3:39 AM , Blogger Deric said...

Whoa! Happy pictures! Maybe I should post some too!

 
At 9:32 AM , Blogger LT said...

yeah! happy pictures...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home