Thursday, September 01, 2005

Chasing after the wind....

Why do people blog? Why am I blogging? That’s what I’m starting to wonder lately… Am I just trying to get a little attention from the world? Lack of attention, maybe? Trying hard to be noticed? Sounds pathetic right? haha!

Some people tell me that having a blog makes you emo…. I guess it’s a bit true for some haha! but not writing down how u feel doesn’t make u not emo? and not being emo doesn’t mean that everything is alright…. And I think the worst thing is when you don’t realize that something is wrong….. Sometimes, I feel that writing things down helps you realize and express clearly how you feel…. Or is it just better to ignore how you feel and pretend that everything is alright…. Better be stupid but happy right? haha!

Well, I’m not saying all blogs are emo… that’s why I said some. I have to admit that I like reading some blogs… sometimes it’s just how I find out about what’s happening in people’s life and sometimes I find some blogs very insightful.

All I’ve been trying to say in this whole post is that I've been wondering lately, why do I blog? I started this blog because I was too bored during the start of last semester. Then it became how I let certain people know about what’s going on in my life… then from there… I don’t know what has happened already. I sound like a very confused man… Actually, I think I am la haha! Can’t deny it :p


Yet when I surveyed all that my hands had done and what I had toiled to achieve, everything was meaningless, a chasing after the wind; nothing was gained under the sun.

Ecclesiastes 2: 11

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home