The past 24 hours has been one of the best for me this sem… Started out at 10 am on Friday, I woke up for class and class was canceled so I headed to the library to lepak while waiting for time to go for lunch. Went for prayer after lunch and then after that attended class again… and you know what. I actually enjoy attending that class because the lecturer is always cracking silly jokes, so it makes the class much more interesting hehe! I took a short nap after that before having my dinner. Had dinner with Seong and Sunny.. and while talking I told Seong I think I should study tonight and he replied “I think you should la”, so I went to the library man… then at around 12 midnight got a call from Billy to go play pool… so we went to play pool and the makan supper… I reached home at 3 am and then I took my shower and washed my clothes haha! I stayed up after that watching some Chinese drama till around 6.30am then a few of us… Jason, Billy, Edmund and me went for dim sum…. Yum!!! Yum!!! haha! Stephanie joined us a little later… we ate till around 8.30am then we lepak-ed at Billy’s hse for a while before actually going home to sleep haha! Oh ya… while having our breakfast we saw a bunch of alphas going for dim sum too… haha!
I consider this 24 hours one of the best because it was one of those meaningful days… well balanced.. filled with attending classes, praying, taking naps, studying(yeah man.. dun feel so guilty already), exercising(playing pool la), watching dramas and also makaning all the way... WUHUUUU!!!!!!!!!!
Quote of the year(2005) (I think this deserves it la)
“girls like to wash toilet wan” …… Billy Liew
some may wonder who Billy is… so here is a pic of him trying to act cute haha!

and since I’m sabo- ing Billy here I might as well go all the way… take a look at this pic

eh.. you might ask why is Lionel posting this girls pic here…
wrong question la my fren… you should be asking how did Lionel get the pic in the first place…. And then I would answer “I got it from Billy’s handphone”
then the correct question to ask here is
“HOW COME BILLY’S HANDPHONE GOT SANDRA’S PICTURE WAN??!!! "
ps: I’ve finally found one reason to blog… to SABO people haha! eh plz don’t take this post too seriously k… It’s just a joke… Oh ya, eh girls out there please feel free to comment on Billy's statement... Is it really true or not?
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home