All The Best...
Final starts on Monday.... my exam timetable is ‘superb’… 4 papers in 4 days… then another paper 4 days after tat…. Don’t really know how I’m gonna make it. It’s been 2 years since the last time I pulled off a stunt like this haha! The difference is… now the subjects are much much harder… susah ler… :(
Anyways, I’m just gonna try to do my best la… and trust in God for the rest…. Pray for me guys… I need prayer haha!
To all those taking their finals as well..... ALL THE BEST!!!! AND DUN FORGET JESUS K?
You are forgiving and good, O Lord, abounding in love to all who call to you. Hear my prayer, O LORD; listen to my cry for mercy. In the day of my trouble I will call to you, for you will answer me.
Psalm 86: 5-7

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home