Tuesday, August 16, 2005

We'll never know.....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

At first I thought everything would be ok…. But then my mom flew all the way to Malacca to see me…. Then we went to see another doctor for a second opinion. The results were the same, I had lung cancer............. The doctor told me it was only the initial stage, but many thoughts were already rushing through my mind. Tears started rolling down my check…. I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. After trying hard to control my feelings, I finally asked the doctor what I should do next. I asked him what if I refuse to go for treatment or any surgery how much longer could I live… Then this weird thought came to my mind “I should blog this”. This weird thought made me realize I was only dreaming. What a freaky dream it was. I find it so disturbing even though it was only a dream. Lately there are so many things happening around me. To some, my dream is something real. Guys, if u know who I’m talking bout… plz pray for her n her family! We’ll never understand how hard it is till we go through it ourselves.

1 Comments:

At 3:05 AM , Blogger Billy Liew said...

wah the drama really tat strong ar... cancer again... ya we'll never knw... tats y i everyday also don force myself too much ... haha hopefully .. sleep late wont cause me cancer

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home