Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Like tat lo...

I realized one thing today… I spent the last 2 weekends going out with Billy and Edmund haha! The first time we were so bored, we went to Jusco together and just last Saturday, we went out again.. this time we rented a car and went to play pool and then had steamboat buffet for supper… haha! Had a great time hanging out with these guys.


Quotes of the month

“you just got to be the bigger person” …… Deric Tan


“Last time when I was young I was very cute wan, although now still cute but last time cuter” ……Billy Liew

"I feel like I'm going into the battlefield with a gun, but inside got no bullets wan" .... Solomon Teo

3 Comments:

At 12:02 PM , Blogger thewonghome said...

Profound quotes those! ;-))

 
At 4:34 AM , Blogger Deric said...

wah... my comment is one of the quotes of the month? I'm falttered

 
At 3:29 PM , Blogger LT said...

yeah man.... words of wisdom from de_iceberg haha!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home