Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Let Me Go... !!!!!!!!!!!!! haha! :p

After a little struggling… a little rebelliousness… I’ve finally sat down and straighten my life out. Things are much better now.. Not perfect but at least I’m back on the right track I guess… haha! Been really tired lately… maybe coz of the struggling but I’m glad it’s much better now :)

Today Bro Fook Meng was talking about resting. He said we should rest to sharpen our swords… so tat we can be more effective, to reflect on life and also to enjoy haha! I think I’ll take a break tomorrow. I don’t have any classes on Wednesdays so I think I’ll just sleep and rest and maybe watch my Hong Kong or Singapore drama. Need to take my mind off everything for a moment. Maybe I should go exercise too… Lets see how things go…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home