I'm back.....

Yes!!!! I’m finally back… I survived 15 days without my computer… Not bad not bad!! Haha! So wat has happened since then?
PG165 joined audiowarfare…. So a bunch of us from Malacca campus went to support them at cyber campus…


I saw Bryan Limus there too.. He was in one of the guess bands…

then?

had to build towers with straws n put an egg on top of it

Wrapping eggs with straws so tat it doesn’t break when u throw it on the floor

this one canggih haha! motion master….

balancing one person on 10 balloons…
but I really enjoyed it… had a great time there…. Went swimming… cycling… sleeping…n most importantly eat eat n eat haha!

oh ya… I just realized after looking through most of the camp pics that…. Deric has quite a few good pics haha! so here he is.... MAN OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!! :P

I tried eating snakes too….. We had our CG at Aaron’s hse… so after CG we played with his snake haha!

Then my com was supposed to arrive after tat but it didn’t n the midterm break had just started… so u know I survived the whole holiday without my com…. So i had no choice but to study for my midterm... a bit only la haha! then read some books... lepak with all the fella's who din go back.... go get a haircut again... watch "The Island".... it's a nice show... but quite violent haha!
I got most of the pics from Renee and Tracy’s blog… so check those blogs for more pics.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home