Books
I've been reading the book "Clean Heart Constant Spirit" by Ps Susan Tang. Dealing with inconsistencies and personal contradiction. It's a really good book. I would recommend it to everyone. The book talks bout a clean heart first, then a steadfast spirit. It's really one book that has changed my life. The way i see things n also the way i take my walk with God... hehe! I think it's best for me not to write too much here... wanna know more... go read the book... haha! I borrowed the book from Ps Joanne... so u can pinjam from her also if u wan...
The other book tat i have been reading is "Just like Jesus" by Max Lucado... another good book hehe! It really put things into perspective... Here's a short passage from that book that struck me. Its about Jesus showing the full extent of his love to his disciples (John 13: 1-5)
" In this case the one with the towel and basin was the king of the universe. Hands that shaped the stars now wash away filth. Fingers that formed the mountain now massage toes. And the one before whom all nations will one day kneel, now kneels before his disciples. Hours before his own death, Jesus' concern is singular. He wants his disciple to know how much he loves them"

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home