Saturday, July 09, 2005

Lately...

Lately everyone has been asking me y I'm so emo hahaha! Well guys just wanna inform u tat I'm ok.... just a little tired partly coz I'm not feeling well physically tats y i dun smile as often as i use to la... coz no energy to smile... haha! I'll make full use of my weekend to rest. I'm almost 100% recovered d... :) dun worry guys

Went of with my CG on thursday nite... it was fun... we dropped by the fun fair after dinner hehe! n all of us played bumper car... haha! syok....!! Later we combined with Vijay's CG n played bowling at MP. I think there were 6 CGs at MP tat nite.. The other 4 CG's were watching a movie there. It almost seems like we were having the CF at MP haha! Then after tat we went for supper.... DIM SUM!!! haha!

Almost couldn't wake up for class the next day haha! but i managed to drag myself to class. Improving ler.. haha! I went for badminton last nite with Mark, Lucius, Solomon, Grace n Dayze.... yeah! Dayze is here is Malacca. Had a great time being bullied by Solomon n Grace haha! The 2 of them make a good team. We all kena kalah-kan teruk...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home