Ignorance my good fren.... where r u??
I haven't been at home much for the past 2 days. The only time I'm at home is when I'm sleeping. Now I’m finally back at home. Feel like I’m going to KO oledi but then I dun have any class tomolo… so dun feel like sleeping so early.
Anyway, had a quiz for Basic Law yesterday. I tot it was an open book quiz so obviously I din really study for it. Started the quiz.. I took my notes out n refered to it.. then the lecturer came n told the fella sitting behind me to put away their notes…. I turned to Billy n asked “not open book quiz meh?” so obviously it was not. then how? I din even study properly for the quiz.
Thought of ignoring the lecturer n just continue referring to my notes or copy from frens…. Then suddenly this thought came to my mind…. copy sin rite? Breaking the rules wo…. Then if copying is a sin ah, then means cannot copy assignment or lab also la… then if like tat ah… means have to do it all myself or just get 0 lo… Then I remember this advertisement I saw at the cinema about piracy… The ad says piracy is stealing wo… then stealing is a sin rite? Then it means cannot use pirated software rite? No more pirated CD or DVD rite? Cannot use bit comet to download stuff rite? Illegal ma… then how? how? how? hahaha!

4 Comments:
You know ah, Tom says ah, from the perspective of consumers ah, we paid for it you know! The guys who shud b at d front line of crime r d guys who buys n original, copies it, then distributes it in mass. HE cheats the original's royalties.
For the consumer, well... like 'original' T-Shirts and 'imitation' ones, it's just a choice of which one is cheaper!!
Hvg said that however, when you can afford it, buy original!!
hehe! I think we all share the same responsibility la... Its just like if one day our society accepts lets say "gay marriages", then r we supposed to say ok n accept it as well... although we do not actually becomes gays ourselves but just by attending those gay marriages it oledi shows tat we accept those things as ok....
haha! actually i also dunno la... just this thing suddenly came to my mind n sometimes i feel tat it's quite disturbing la... i mean it's really not easy trying to live right
Hi there. Just my 2 sen's worth... about pirated stuff... it's got to stop somewhere. Supply and demand. We have to decide to be responsible for our own bit. So I do my best not to buy copies of any sort... better to borrow or do without. The Hinge @ AuntE http://thehingeblogs.blogspot.com
ur just being ignorant and twisting things around!
its the predictable LIONEL THIEN.
stop it,
have more time? start studying more, so these situation would not happen again!
that way, you can stop urself from the 'guilt' larr!
haha
well, yeah, if it convicts you taht its sin, then stop it larr.
Does it matter about the question of "how lehh" ??
hrmmm?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home