Monday, June 27, 2005

My boring life haha!

I’m now waiting for time to pass to go to pasar malam with sam they all later… so I tot I’d just write a few word on my blog…..
Today was a lousy day haha! Had class at 10am but I dun know y I woke up at 8 plus… I couldn’t sleep anymore even though I was so tired… Attended class but couldn’t understand a thing the lecturer said. ‘Introduction to Power Systems’ is a really boring subject bah haha! Summore not easy ler… I had lunch after tat n then went to Jusco coz Rebecca wanted to get a telephone wire for her hse… so Tse Seong drove us there. Me and Soly went with them coz we dun wanna stay in the library pretending to study haha!
Went to tutorials after tat… dunno wat the tutor saying also… I just copy the solution tat all. After tat, Soly n me went to the gym, wasted all our energy there n now im sitting here waiting for time to go makan… so tat is roughly wat happened to me today….
Oh ya n one more thing… I feel sick… I think I’m gonna get a sore throat… but I’m not going down without a fight haha! Cannot allow myself to get sick… took vitamins n then later going to go buy ‘leong cha’ haha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home