Lost sheep.....
Been feeling extremely weird lately….. I dun know y but it seems that everything is not right since I came back to Malacca. Not that bad things have been happening to me but it just feels as if everything is so wrong…. Nothing is right at this point of time. EMO? Haha! I dun think so… bcoz if I’m emo, then the question here would be y? There seems to be nothing to be emo about. I seriously feel so lost….
The last time I felt like this I went n prayed about it n God rebuked me that night. It wasn’t really a pleasant moment, had a tough time digesting it. So would it be the same again this time? What does He want to say to me now? Somehow I dun feel like opening my ears to hear….. Feel like just ignoring everything…….
I just read Samuel Yau’s ym status n it says this “We turn to God for help when our foundations are shaking only to learn that it is God shaking them”. Sometimes this is so true. Well I guess there is only one way to find out………

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home