Friday, June 10, 2005

The hour has come...

wwuaaaaaaahhhhhhhh........... I'm so tireddddddddddddddddddd....... :( Din get much rest for the past 2 days. I had a 3 on 3 basketball competition with my church's youth yesterday morning. Well guess wat, our team got second place haha! Our team had 5 players, 3 girls n 2 guys. Haven't played basketball for a few years d. I was so tired after the competition but i couldn't sleep... coz we only got second place so i was a bit depressed hahaha! We tied with the other team in the finals so we had a shoot out to decide who was the winner….. arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! So close yet… so FAR!!!!!!!!! I guess u can’t expect much if u din really work hard for it. I only practiced once b4 the competition even though I had so much time to do nothing. Playing against the youth has made me realize how old I’m getting. My whole body is aching now n my left toe is injured. It looks a little blue-black n it hurts when I walk but I’m glad I din break my ankle of something like tat haha :p
I went to watch ‘Mr. and Mrs. Smith’ last nite.. It’s a nice show. I recommend it! I was so hungry after the show but I couldn’t eat anything coz I wanted to go for a check up today, so for a more accurate result I shouldn’t eat anything 10 hours b4 the test. So they took my urine n stuck a needle into my arm to get some blood just now. I was kinda worried just now bcoz the last time they poke a needle into my arm to take blood was like 10 years ago so I dun remember how painful it was hahaha! But it wasn’t that bad after all. Holidays have finally ended n I have to go back to hell (MMU Malacca) tomolo… back to reality haha! What a way to end a holiday ya…

2 Comments:

At 3:44 PM , Blogger thewonghome said...

Ehehehe... we ARE getting 'old' now eh..?

Didi

 
At 2:57 AM , Blogger reenz said...

i din know u played basketball! hehe... yay! jay chou coming bek to mlk dee~~~

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home