All that I want!
Finally I’m back in Malacca… I got back to my room n it was a mess haha! Took almost 2 hours to clean my room n also the toilet. It’s hard for me to believe that I’m now in Delta year oledi. Delta sounds like some special unit in the army haha! I feel so old….. Anyway I meet a few alphas in church last Sunday hehe! There were even familiar faces haha! From my hometown… same secondary school n also same church. Sabah rocks ya… All good things n ppl come from Sabah haha! :p
Class has already started... I went to class yesterday but I couldn’t wake up for today’s class which was at 8am… so early ah… how to wake up oh? Library only opens at 9am. How cum they put classes at 8am? Crazy ppl…..
Anyway I was talking with a few ppl on Sunday nite n they were teasing this ‘someone’ who got wat she wanted after posting it on her blog hehe! So I guess I should just give it a try n see whether it works or not haha!
So here is a list of things i wan....
1. Ovation Model 2005-ES

2.Tremonti PRS SE black

3. BMW M5

4. BMW Z4

5. Nexus Karambunai Resort (sabah)
http://www.nexusresort.com/new/master.html

6. And on top of my list... ahem ahem..

HAHA! This one just joking only la.... The rest all serious wan lo ok?... haha!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home