wassup lately??
I saw those test things on Renee's blog so i just tried it.. What I like about these tests is they alwez tell u the good things n just leave the bad side of things out haha! Anyway, guys... just go try it out n put it on ur blog...
So wassup with me lately? nothing much actually... I went to Taman Kinabalu at Mt Kinabalu with my parents last monday. It was just a day trip, so there was quite a lot of driving coz we also stopped by Zen Garden n the RC retreat centre...
Besides that, I've cut down on watching movies n also doing nothing so that I can have some time to finish some books i started.... I really dun have much time left. Only 2 weeks more then I'll have to go back to Malacca n STUDY... haha!
Here are some intresting sayings from the books I've read lately...
1. Obedience without passion for God is not love; it is only discipline.
2. Although power can force obedience, only love can summon a response of love, which is the one thing God wants from us and the the reason He created us.
3. Faith does not... spring from the miracle, but the miracle from faith.
4. Jesus' healings are not supernatural miracles in a natural world. They are the only truly 'natural' things in a world that is unnatural, demonized and wounded.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home