Friday, May 13, 2005

none

I haven't been doin much lately... hahaha! Life is great having nothing important to do... I can just wake up anytime i wan to... yeah!!!!! sometimes i feel like i dun have enough time... 24 hours is just not enough for me haha! maybe coz i sleep half of my day away.. =P
Remember i said i just got my hair cut bout 2 weeks ago... haha! I've been eating n sleeping n life is just so comfortable tat my hair grows so fast haha! Anyway i think it's about time i start doing something more meaningful. I wanted to learn how to use Matlab this holiday but even until today i haven't found time to read through the book.
Lately I've been thinking bout lots of things n also trying to figure out wat my passion in life is? wat do i love n enjoy doing? I can't seem to find something tat i really love to do. Sad.. sad... haha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home