Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Life is great!

I went out for lunch with Edmund n Dayze last saturday. It feels so weird to see ur MMU frens in ur hometown... haha! Anyway it's been a while since i've seen them... 3 weeks i think. So we ate Japanese food for lunch tat day n Edmund belanja woo... haha! After the lunch we decided to go watch a movie. We wanted to go watch 'Be Cool' but we were late for the show (Dayze was driving bah hahah!), so finally we decided to watch 'Spanglish'. The show was a bit later so we decided to go to the arcade haha! Me n Dayze watched Edmund play some fighthing game... I think it was Marvel wan... haha! Then i suggested that we play the shooting game haha! The one with the machine gun that will shake when u start shooting... hahah so the 3 of us played by turn... n guess wat... Dayze played better than Me n Edmund haha! She killed more enemies than us hahaha! So finally we were left with one token only so the 3 of us played this spot the difference game on a touch screen monitor. Guess wat... it was really fun... such a simple game yet so fun hahaha! So with 3 pair of eyes n 3 brains we still lost.. haha! couldn't even get into the high score list hahaha! Anyways after that we went for the show.... well the show was not that bad.. but then slightly boring towards the end...
Yesteday i went to the gym with Edmund haha! So life is great at the moment... I'm also watching this korean show "oh! Feel Young" .... It's a great show. I recommend it. I dun wanna go back to Malacca to study....... hahaha! Time passes so fast when ur enjoying...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home