Saturday, April 30, 2005

Rest n relax

I've been home for about 5 days oledi now... been doing a lot of sleeping haha! din really sleep much while i was travelling around.. Life has been quite ok.. Holidays r fun except tat i alwez feel tat i dun have much time... I'm alwez wasting my time doing nothing haha!
Well, i just got a hair cut this morning. I was talking to my mom last nite n she said "y not change ur hairstyle?".... I thought about it n i decided.. ya la... just cut it short n see how it looks like.. I've nvr really cut it tat short b4 haha! so i tot i would just give it a try le.. haha! so my hair is now about less than 2 inch long.. looks a bit weird haha! I wish i had a camera so i can take my pic n post it for all of u to see.... haha!
Results r out too hehehe! I passed all my subjects hehe n i did quite ok... Praise The Lord!!!!! although i think i din do so well in a few subjects but i think overall it turned out ok... I'm actually glad n grateful tat things turned out ok... God is so faithful hehe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home