Sunday, April 17, 2005

Living to give God glory

After almost one month of long struggle, I've finally finished this my exams. This sem i started studying 2 weeks b4 finals coz my classes have oledi ended by then. This sem has really been superb. I started going back to CF again. I got to know most of the CF fellas only this sem n I've come to know n really respect some of those guys. Great people..... :)
This sem i went to one mission trip in Johor, bought a guitar here in malacca, joined the church prayer wave, joined the commitee for NOC 4 n i also took 6 subjects this sem... haha! quite crazy la this sem... was super busy but i really enjoyed it.
During this recent final exams... I was really under a lot of pressure. This sem i decided to walk in obedience with God. I joined the CF again and i also joined the prayer wave. That plus my 6 subjects tat i took this sem really took up most of my time. The past one month(2 weeks studying n 2 weeks of exam) was the only time i really had the time to study So i was actually very worried bout my studies. I really prayed hard and worked hard so tat my results would be ok this sem. I wanted to live to give glory to Him. I think most of my frens noticed that i started to attend CF again... so i din wanna give a bad testimony. Anyway, I think my exams went quite ok hehe!... Praise the Lord!!!!!!! For me I dun wan ppl to think tat going to CF will affect their studies n all that. So i prayed really hard that God will have mercy and shower His grace upon me....... I want to live to give glory to Him!

1 Comments:

At 6:39 PM , Blogger thewonghome said...

Well done bro! That's all that matters on this side of heaven... living to give God glory! Salute!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home