Wednesday, April 13, 2005

1 more to go

yeah!!!!!!!!!!!! finals is ALMOST over. Only one more paper to go. I just came back from swimming with Mark, Renee and Sharon. wuhuuuu....!!! relaxing.... :)
It's really been a long struggle haha! tiring n stressful. I actually enjoy having exams sometimes.. it's actually one of those times when u get to know ppl better... coz i usually study in the library everyday during exam times(got no discipline to study at home ler). So i actually get to meet up with those guys everyday... n then makan also together haha!
Anyway, exams has been ok so far... except for the recent data comm paper. I din really prepare well for that... so nvm la... just forget it haha!
N i just got my streamyx reconnected haha! havent paid the bills for 3 months... teruk la.... one day cannot online also i feel like dying oledi ahah! :P
Cant wait to finish my last paper this coming saturday... After that.. I'm free!!! yea!!!!!!!! can sleep as much as i wan... play as much as i wan... watch movie as much as i wan..... then can go IF camp hahaha! hang out in penang... n then go KL shopping n finally go back home(sabah) hahah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home