Time to start studying
It's now 7am in the morning... I'm awake getting ready for my physical test at 8am. Gonna have to run for at least 2.4km later...sigh..... lazy la haha! wanna go back to sleep... :(
The pass week has been quite tiring.... had presentations(tech comm) and also one assignment to pass up... so i still have another 3 more assignments to pass up b4 finals.... haha!
I just printed all my notes n tutorials few days ago... Some classes have oledi ended since the lec has oledi finished up the syllabus... so i guess it's time to start my revision now... b4 it's too late... I've been really quite lazy this sem.. feel like i'm far behind in my studies... not sure whether it's me or it's the lecturer.. i dun seem to be able to understand anything the lecturer says... die la like tat... Failed one midterm test this sem...haha!(maybe i'm getting better.. coz i failed all my midterms last sem haha!) summore it was an objective questions type of test... haha! i also dunno wats wrong with me...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home