shampoo?
It has really been quite a busy week for me (haven't been feeling well also, having sore throat).. i just finished 2 tests and 1 assignment... so i still have another test next week n 4 more assignments to complete.. Haven't really had time to exercise also. When i look into the mirror i can see myself with double chin.. that is how bad things r lately haha! After the test yesterday I'm a bit more relaxed.. so today i had time to go to the gym.. and now I'm so so so tired.. haha! I still have class tonite at 8pm and also i have to finish 2 of my assignment which i have to pass up this friday... :(
Besides studies, I think i'll be going for a mission trip on the 11 to 13 of march. I hope i can go ler.. If everything goes smoothly we will be going to JB but before that we will be dropping by a school's cf in malacca to do some sharing i think.
haha! Something funny happened to me lately.. It was one friday nite.. i was in church having music practice.. practice went ok i guess.. but halfway through practice, we had a 5 minutes break.. so i went down from stage n took a seat n relaxed for a while. Then after a while.. apple n winnie came up to me.. n winnie said "can i ask u a personal question?"............. and the 2 of them were smilling and giggling... In my heart i was like huh? wat question? how cum suddenly wanna ask me a personal question.. but as usual i acted cool n with a smile i said.."ask la.." then u know wat they ask me ah? hehehe! oh ya, by the way samuel(the worship leader) was sitting next to me when they approached me.. so getting back to the story... wat did they ask me.... hmmmm... They ask me this question "What shampoo do u use?" I was relieved to know tat it was not something else they wanted to know hahaha! n samuel was like "wat?...." so they explained to samuel that my hair was nice ler... n when i look down to the ground.. my hair also fall down nicely.. so soft.. then samuel said "wat is this.. u all are supposed to do the ohp la.. n u all are admiring lionel's hair haha!" I was there laughing... so funny ler they all... summore they ask me whether i got use hair conditioner or not hehe! i dun use conditioner ler.. so i just told them.. i din... hehe n they revealed to me 2 of my frens(guys) who use conditioner.. so funny ler... like girl haha!
so the big question is "WHAT SHAMPOO DO I USE?"
the answer is......... Sunsilk hahaha!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home