wuhuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yeah!!!!!! test is over for now... at least until after chinese new year. I'll be heading home tomolo for my mid trimester break to celebrate chinese new year. The test? ok ler... can pass lo. I'm really quite tired now. I've been studying quite hard for the control theory paper just now. I'm so glad it's over now. Tomolo i have to wake up at 5am.. :( so sad.. got to go for prayer wave b4 i get on the bus to seremban at 8am. Pastor Joanne will be sending me to the bus station hehe! First of all i've gotta stop by seremban, then after that ill take a ktm to nilai.. then from nilai, ill get on a bus to KLIA. Then from KLIA take a plane back to KK.. which takes approximately 2 and a half hours.. such a long time on the plane ler, dunno wat to do also. anyway just in case i dun make it to KK... it's been nice knowing u all... take care

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home