If we are the body
Now you are the body of Christ, and each one of you is a part of it
1 Corinthians 12:27
Recently, I've been continously listening to the song "If we are the body" by casting crowns. I remember Bernard sharing this song in Powerhouse just a few months ago but it wasnt until about a week ago that i heard the song in cf again then i started listening at home over n over n over again (i posted the lyrics of the song few days ago). This song is really a meaningful song. It's like someone just suddenly came and switch on the lights and u begin to see things so clearly. For me personally, it really got me to start thinking whether I'm actually fulfilling my purpose here on earth.. Whether i am using all the talents and gift that God has given to me to bring glory to His name? To function to my full ability. I feel that it's a great responsibility for us as christians to show Christ's love towards others. The responsibility rest on our shoulders because we are the body. The bible clearly states that we are the body of Chirst. If so then are fulfilling our roles as part of the body? If we are the arms.. then are we reaching out? Are we showing the world that there is a way?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home